What does Kami do?
Basically, KAMI performs 5 major functions:
- Converts many file types, like Docs, Word, or image files, to PDF (See Glitches*).
- Converts PDFs to “readable” OCR format so that the PDF image is understood as letters and words for searching and copying.
- Allows PDFs scans or photos to be merged into a single PDF (See Glitches*).
- Allows students and teachers to mark up and annotate the PDF with text, highlights, shapes, colors, comments, etc.
- Integrates with Google Chrome, so it auto-saves to Drive.
Look at the presentation to get an Overview of Kami and how it works.