2. Activate your account in NoodleTools
For New Users, or First Log-on since 2017-18
2. Activate your own personal account through your @amityschools.org Google account.
- If you are new to the district, or did not sign on to NoodleTools in 2018-19:
- Sign in Google Drive first and find the NoodleTool app logo under the
- or log on to NoodleTools, using your @amityschools.org Google sign-on.
Click “Sign In with Google”.
Re-enter your Amity Google account email, and your Google password.
Select a location (“Amity Regional High School”) and “Continue”.
Choose “Create Account” and “I am a student…”.
Click “Create Account”.
If you get a warning that you have an existing account, go back and choose “I have an existing account”.
For an existing account, enter the password you used last year for NoodleTools.
If you don’t remember it, you the librarians can reset it for you.
Update your graduation year.
Click “Save Profile”.
You are now in Noodle Tools!
Your new username is your Google @amityschools.org email address and password.
Under “My Profile” make sure your first and last names are complete.