- Enter the Flip Code provided by your teacher.
- Sign in to the Grid-You will join using your school email.
- Recording a Video
Google YouTube: How to allow students to see videos in @Amityschools.org YouTube
When students are logged into an @amityschools.org account, they are in "safe mode," and the YouTube videos they can see may be restricted. You can approve videos for viewing within our Google for Education domain by doing the following:
- Log into your Google @Amityschools.org account.
- Open the video in a regular Youtube viewing window.
- If there is a blue bar which indicates that it is NOT approved for @Amityschools.org, you can approve it if you have watched all of it and decided it is appropriate.
- If you don’t see the blue bar, it is not restricted and no action is needed.
- You will need to do this for all videos you may have assigned or posted on YouTube so that students can view them.