The navigational links are across the top of the website
Along the left of the page are the frequently used resources
We also have a suggestion box on the home screen...make sure to include your contact information!
Databases and LibGuides
We have two options on the "Find Online Stuff" page:
- By Database Name - The subscription based online resources (require a login outside of school).
- By Subject Guide - LibGuides categorized by content area (an example of a college library LibGuide for History).
Things to know:
- Need to sign in and out when visiting the library and have a pass
- Two "QUICK PRINT" computers
- If you use a library computer - acknowledge the AUP policy
- Two scanners
- Student supplies area (highlighters, staplers, markers, paper, etc)
- Two charging stations
- Phone chargers
- Technology help
- Student Library Advisory Council
Create a LIBRARY ACCOUNT today!
Watch the Library Orientation video