Are you frustrated that you have 2 email accounts for work?
Are students telling you they sent an e-mail, but you never received it?
Did those students send a message to your Amity Gmail account and you never check that?
Well, do we have a tip for you.....
If you haven't already, you can link them!
HOW TO FORWARD EMAILS FROM YOUR AMITYSCHOOLS.ORG ACCOUNT TO YOUR @amityregion5.org (Outlook) ACCOUNT
1. Open your Google (amityschools.org account).
2. At the top right, click the gear icon.
3. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
4. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Click Add a forwarding address in the “Forwarding” section.
6. Enter the email address to which you want to forward. (most likely your @amityregion5.org )
7. For your security, a verification email will be sent to that address. Open your other email account and find the
confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder.
8. Click the verification link in that email.
9. Reload/refresh the Gmail page in your web browser.
10. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is
selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
11. In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded,
such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.